Yoga Accommodation & Meals Options
We are not providing accommodation for now due to the ongoing pandemic scenario so we shall be only keeping links here for helping students and participants if they choose to do courses with us.
Accommodation Options and Venue in January, February and March months
Venue: Talpona Beach, South Goa
Basic rooms ( twin shared or single Non shared) standard bigger and basic rooms close to the place (7 to 10 minutes walking distance) where we practice Yoga in the morning ( Yoga shala)
Beach Eco Yoga cottages ( Single non shared or twin shared) 5 to 10 minutes walk from the Yoga shala
Matashree Beach Huts
Serviced 1 or 2 bedroom hall apartments with Kitchen on the Beach road
It’s possible to rent the service apartments fully furnished or semi furnished ( basic utilities) based on your budget. We can share the contacts of the owners and you can contact them directly.
Accommodation options and venue for any Course schedule which falls in the months from June to December.
Venue : Bamman Vado, Oxel, Siolim North Goa- 403517
Fully Furnished or Semi Furnished service apartments with all or basic utilities
There are many rooms and apartment options around the address above. You can book any of your choice for your stay during your course with us on Booking.com or Airbnb.
Instructions & Note:
- We have nothing to do with any of the properties above and you are free to book online with them or anyone else on the beach or nearby locality as well. We won’t be entertaining any complaints arising due to accommodation as we are not offering it officially for now
- We shall be generating invoice excluding accommodation and meals only
- We conduct theory lectures & other practical classes in the hall located at an official School premises from early afternoon till Lunch break which is 15 minutes walk from the Yoga shala and 20 minutes from the beach huts so take this into consideration before joining our courses. We also conduct most of the classes ( Ayurveda and Yoga sessions) from the school’s premises except morning Yoga practice which we host at our Yoga shala. It’s possible to rent a push bike or scooter if you have issues walking to and fro for the classes. Although walk is simply beautiful and refreshing watching the back waters and an amazing view out there ))
- It’s advised to book in advance at least 2 months or ideally 3, if possible for your desired accommodation as beach is almost packed in peak months of January and February here. Although, there’s always something available whenever you come if you are late arrivals. or last time entrants
- Venues might change considering the variable logistics and practical situations due to pandemic so kindly send us emails and have personalized inquiry approach before you make up your kind to arrive here and study with us. We shall update all interested people time to time at any point of time they inquire on emails or post here
We are not providing meals for the academic season ( 2021-22). So kindly make your own arrangements wherever you stay. At both of our two venues above, there are enough eating outlets and restaurants around at a walking distance which offer a reasonable pocket friendly healthy food with enough options in the menu.
In case, you choose to live in service apartments then there would be a kitchen so you might be interested to buy your own food or groceries and cook in the free time.
It’s possible to get home cooked Indian food with low to moderate spices delivered at your home as well.
We are not providing meals and you need to arrange and choose your own options but we can help you to suggest what’s best suited based on your preference, taste and interest as you arrive here and ask for a help or suggestion. That would purely be a help and generosity from our side so don’t forget to say thanks after that.