Avail online Ayurveda Certificate Course with Vishuddhi India
At Vishuddhi, We offer Ayurveda certificate course for people who already study Ayurveda in India but wish to take their practice to the next level. Maybe you have attended a retreat, or other online classes, but these efforts could not give you the discipline that is required to achieve a life transforming potential that Yoga & Ayurveda certificate Courses India has to offer when engaging in regular practice or maybe you can’t travel all the way to India or any other country for that sake due to personal or work family compulsions. Now, it’s possible for you to learn our courses siting right in your room on your computer screen..
Unlike other online sites our courses are interactional, meaning you can communicate with the instructor, ask questions, be corrected by the instructor and also interact with other students in the class. Vishuddhi has opened up online courses because of request from older students . Our Ayurveda certification online courses are unique because they are interactive and we only allow small groups of up to 8 students.. Unlike other online sites we are an actual physical Yoga and Ayurveda School located in South Goa, India. We do not offer a wide range of courses where you can surf between and join a course depending on your mood of the day. We offer serious courses for serious students. We have a fixed schedule and syllabus. Although you participate from your own living room, you are in a committed class where you are expected to attend the course regularly for the benefit and higher awareness of all participants.
At Vishuddhi we believe that commitment, discipline and social interaction is the basis for all learning. We have decided to transfer this through the virtual medium, because maximum benefit can be achieved through regular practice and few people have the discipline and time to attend an Yoga Ayurveda school and practice on a daily regular schedule in their hectic lives.
We do not have online teacher certification courses, as we believe this needs to be taught in live classes. However, we do offer other Yoga & Ayurveda certificate courses for interested students here online.
Profile of applicants for Online Ayurveda courses at Vishuddhi:
- You have prior experience with yoga and have a deeper desire to take it to the next level, but lack the knowledge and discipline and time to do practices that help you balancing yourself and finding your true inner self.
- You have a desire of going deeper into a Yogic mindset, but you lack the time to go outside your home for classes on a regular basis or travel to far off country.
- The idea of getting to know people from all over the world from your living room appeals to you.
- Ayurveda as an ancient Vedic Healing medicinal science always attracted you but you never got an opportunity to learn from experienced, skilled and knowledgeable Indian teachers online from a distance.
If you fit our profile, then you are the ideal applicant for our online courses!!!
We offer help and guidance by giving the discipline and knowledge that helps you to grow and go deeper into yourself. We assist people living hectic lives that does not allow time for systematically, regularly and disciplined following a course outside their own home.
We do not have online courses in Ayurveda like clinical experience or Massage therapy, or topics which require practical face to face training, because we believe these can only be taught in the real world classroom setup in the live presence of teachers. However, for other subjects such as Basic and Advanced Ayurveda concepts and foundation, Herbalism, Ayurveda diet and nutrition online courses have many advantages. The principal one being the time it saves in an everyday hectic life and it offers a high value on your academic investment without forcing you to leave your job or work in between.
Courses at a Glance (November 2017 Onwards)
1. Basic Ayurveda Course
Course Duration: 9 sessions, Thrice a week, 3 weeks
Course Introduction & Scope: Ayurveda Basic Course builds foundation in Basic Ayurveda concepts/ terms, introduces Doshas, concepts related to five elements (Panchmahabhuta), Rasas (taste), Sapta Dhatus( Seven Tissues), Agni, Malas, Daily Regimens and other foundation concepts to build good base for other further studies.
Eligibility: Beginner’s having no base or knowledge of Ayurveda and just starting their very first course.
- History and Foundation of Ayurveda
- Trisdosha Concept (Three Humors)
- Panchmahabhuta concept
- Concept of Rasas (Taste)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatus (Seven Tissues)
- Concept of Malas (Body Wastes)
- Concept Of Agni (Fire)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Deha Prakruti (Body Temperaments)
- Dincharya (Morning Regimens)
- Rati Charya (Night Regimens)
- Ritucharya (Seasonal Regimens)
- Concept of Body and Mind
- Marma Points (The Vital Body Points)
- Detoxification and treatment)
2. Ayurveda Advanced Course
Duration: 4 weeks, Twice a day, 12 sessions or classes
Course Introduction and Scope: This course helps you to understand intermediate to advanced procedures in Ayurveda like concept of disease and Panchkarma, pathology of diseases, treatment plan based on body constitution and type (Dosha), details of Panchkarma methods and understanding.
Eligibility: Not for Beginner’s, only for students who have been studying Ayurveda formally or informally through books for some time or have done a course earlier.
- Basics of Ayurveda and Concept of metabolism and disease
- Basics of Panchkarma ( Five fold Detox procedure in Ayurveda)
- Prepanchkarma Procedures (Snehana/ Svedana) (Pre Panchkarma Procedures)
- Panchkarma Procedures (Vaman/Virechana/Raktmokshana)
- Panchkarma Procedures (Basti/Nasya)
- Post Panchkarma Procedures and Treatment of various disorders through Panchkarma
- Ayurvedic Botany (Medicinal plants in Ayurveda)
- Ayurvedic Alchemy and how to make Ayurvedic medicines e.g. oils (Only introduction, not detailed)
- Pathology and concept of disease
- Ayurvedic Medicine and management of various disorders
- Ayurvedic Detoxification (Panchkarma), Rejuvenation and other external treatments
3. Ayurveda Herbalism
Course duration: 45 days, thrice a week, 18 sessions
Eligibility requirements: You must finish basic and advanced courses before this course.
Course Introduction and scope: This course introduces you to Ayurvedic herbs, it’s properties, usage in various diseases and disorders, understanding the nature of herbs & application in healing. Dravyaguna Vidnyana [Study of Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbs] – It is the science of energetic principles and their various uses for treating diseases.Today while learning and practicing Ayurveda and alternative medicine the knowledge of the Healing Herbs described in Ayurveda is very important. Learning about Herbs in Ayurvedic way is very important but in today’s advanced world the updates and scientific information of the Herbs is also very useful for treating diseases.
Course includes following three modules:
- History of Ayurveda
- Ashtanga Ayurveda
- Indian Philosophy
- Anatomy in Ayurveda (Sharir Rachana)
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Concept of Tridosha
- Prakruti (Body type)
- Dhatu (Tissues)
- Mala or Waste products
- Digestion and Metabolism
- Ayurvedic Herbalism – Dravya Guna Shastra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacy (Pancha Vidha Kashya Kalpana- 5 basic fundamentals of medicine preparations)
4. Ayurveda Diet and Nutrition
Course Duration: 45 days, twice a week, 18 sessions
Course Introduction and scope: The most important principle in the Ayurvedic Diet is that your food is fresh (without pesticides, additives and other chemicals), seasonal, and as often as possible local. Fresh doesn’t, however, mean raw. The best meals are freshly cooked, whole meals. What is good for one person might not be good for others. As per Ayurveda, we should eat based on our constitution. We check your constitution and suggest you diet plan and chart for the healthy Ayurvedic living. You learn about different body types, food and diet plan based on body types, seasonal diet plan, food as medicine and much more.
- Definition of Health
- Concept of Nutrition according to Ayurveda
- Panch maha bhootas
- 20 Attributes
- Rules & Regulations
- Classification of Food
- Contradictory Food
- Assessment of Constitution
- Food According to Constitution
- Food According to seasons
- Food According to Age
- Mind & Food
- Ama & Detox Food
- Diseases & Food Channel affected Visited Dosha Food
- Assessment of Own Food
- Kitchen Pharmacy
Please email us personally to know about schedules, course fees and other terms and conditions applicable for registration November 2018 onwards.
- The certifications provided will be recognised by Indian Ayurvedic Government Body.
- Interested students are requested to verify personally through mail before proceeding for the enrolments.