Certificate Course in Ayurveda Herbalism & Pharmacology (2 weeks)
|Starts from April 2019||Kindly email to find out exact schedule and dates in months after April 2019||Enroll Now|
Kindly email personally well in advance to know about the schedules. We can always arrange a private one to one training if your arrival doesn’t fit or match with the official schedules.
Syllabus for Ayurveda Herbalism Course
- DravyagunaVidnyana [Study of Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbs] – It is the science of energetic principles and their various uses for treating diseases.
- Today while learning and practicing Ayurveda and alternative medicine; the knowledge of the Healing Herbs described in Ayurveda is very important.
- Learning the Herbs in Ayurvedic way is very important but in today’s advanced world the updates and scientific information of the Herbs is also very useful for the treatment of a diseases.
Course Syllabus :
- History of Ayurveda
- Ashtanga Ayurveda
- Indian Philosophy
- Anatomy in Ayurveda (SharirRachana)
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Concept of Tridosha
- Prakruti (Body type)
- Dhatu (Tissues)
- Mala or Waste products
- Digestion and Metabolism
- Ayurvedic Pharmacy (PanchaVidhaKashyaKalpana- 5 basic fundamentals of medicine preparations)
Eligibility requirements: Must finish Basic and advanced courses before this course.