200 hrs Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC)
!! Sthiram Shukham Asanam!!
Heal yourself and others with Internationally certified yoga teacher training in India!!
Join us on the journey of learning this deep and mindful form of Yin Yoga in our Yin Yoga teacher training Goa, India that offers a gateway to achieving health for the whole body, mind and soul!!!
We practice Yin Yoga in a healing focus that works on regenerating your tissues and joints, improving the function of your organs, rejuvenating your nervous system and revitalising the energy flow in your body.If you dedicate yourself into serious practice of Yin Yoga with our internationally certified yoga teacher training in India then you will experience deep relaxation of your body, emotional healing, balance of mind-body and profound changes in your life.
If you practice physical forms of yoga such as ashtanga or vinyasa yoga, then Yin yoga will immensely benefit your practice by increasing your flexibility, physical control and concentration in your practice. Yin yoga also provides a good foundation for kundalini yoga and higher meditative forms of Yoga like Kriya and Raja Yoga.
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin yoga is derived from ancient Tantric and Chinese Daoist Principles. Yin signifiesthe slow,relaxing, feminine and meditational energy of the moon and Yang signifies the fast, dynamic,goal oriented andmasculine energy of the sun. Ancient knowledge teaches us that in order to return to a state of wholeness and health we need to balance Yin and Yang energies.
In Western societies, we lead a Yang lifestyle full of tempo and stress. Our lifestyle creates imbalances that manifest itself at the physical level of the body in the form of muscular pain, stress, malfunctioning organs and heart problems. In an attempt to remedy these imbalances we turn to the active ‘yang’ forms of yoga, which only helps partially because theykeeps up the high pace and stress level on the body. What you need is may well be the opposite of what you feel you need. The remedy against depression, stress and burn out is to apply the opposite slow energy of ‘Yin yoga’. Unlike the physical ‘Yang’ styles of Yoga ‘Yin’ Yoga reaches deeper and deeper into your body and mind. It provides complete relaxation to your body and gives to your heart, joints, tissues and organs the life force (‘prana’ or ‘chi’) which they need to heal.
Western medical system is geared to cure diseases. Serious practice of Yin yoga creates a basic foundation of health of body and mind which prevents these diseases from occurring. It revitalises the energy flow of your body by activating your chakras. It improves the internal working of your organs by working on the meridians connected to your organs. Yin Yoga adopts easy postures which are held over a longer period of time, from2 minutes Beginner’s) to 20 minutes (Highly advanced).
Who can join(Eligibility)?
Any student who is enthusiastic and serious about learning this healing and profound form of Yoga can join. No prior teaching experience with yoga is required. Yin yoga can be practiced at many different levels. Whether you have practiced power yoga and taught yoga for many years or you are an absolute beginner, you will benefit immensely from this course. If you are already a Yoga teacher then you may wish to connect with people by emphasizing the healing and meditational aspects of yoga. If you are a beginner thenyou may wish to begin your Yoga path with this deep mindful and healing form of yoga or you may simply just wish to follow this course because you hold a desire to heal yourself and others.
Interested students should go through the pre assessment before they can be enrolled in the course:
Live Skype/video chat session with our lead teacher for the relevant course to ascertain your learning objectives, goals,readiness and prior preparation.
Online registration and payment, if approved to do so by the lead teacher after the step 1.
Note: Above steps are to ensure that you are well prepared and have understood teachers, course philosophy and Yoga school’s expectation from its participants.These steps are not an exam. We believe readiness and intent would take you a long way to succeed and make the most of your time,money and effort for this learning project with us. We do not encourage absolute beginners to join our Yoga teacher training courses for above justified reasons unless they commit to come prepared and show strong intent to apply themselves during the course.
Why you should choose a course at VishuddhiYoga?
- Vishuddhi Yoga is not a commercial Yoga school or Yoga tourism destination. We teach ancient traditional Yoga methods as it comes from ancient Indian Yoga learning system
- We expect dedicated and serious students to join our courses who are truly dedicated to personal transformation and deepening their knowledge and understanding of Yoga
- We offer a serious approach for learning Yoga based on Vedic sciences. We don’t claim to have our own unique style and sincerely believes only in imparting Yoga as it is without any repackaging or branding
- You learn from experienced and awakened teachers who are into Yoga as a life path and not just as a professional. None of our teachers have less than 4 years of teaching experience in our intensive courses and YTTC
- A course in Vishuddhi Yoga is just the beginning of your personal, spiritual and professional transformation. We follow up with continued communication and guidance one to one online if students wish to do so with us
- We keep small groups to give individual attention and interaction which leads to unique learning experience especially in intensive Teacher Training Courses
- The most effective way of learning and teaching Yoga is from ‘Direct Experience’. This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of ancient Yogis to present day
- We arrange one or two Yoga classes close to the nature set ups like beside the beach or forest or nature inspired place to connect you with your own nature within during the course
- We offer opportunities for volunteering for enthusiastic students after the course if they show enough intent and display true Yogic ethics during and after the course. We don’t encourage unknown new strangers from anywhere to volunteers with us
What can you expect?
We expect you to follow the discipline and code of conduct being laid out for students and participants;we don’t allow non-vegetarian food, smoking and drinking alcohol in the Yoga school’s premises. It is advised to abstain from sexual and sensual pleasures during the training. You should live with simplicity in a pure Yogi way. You are also advised to come with minimum issues and emotional baggages. Try to avoid all the distractions during the training for deeper immersion. We also advise you to avoid useless chatting and engage yourself in personal and group practice. You must be respectful to other mates and teachers in the Yoga center. Last but not the least, you must be open to learn and remain focused on the course only and nothing else.
200 Hours Yin Yoga Teachers Training Course Schedule (2018-19)
|Starting Date||Completion Date|
|February 6, 2019||March 2, 2019||Enroll Now|
200 Hrs.Yin Yoga Teachers Training (YTTC) Daily Schedule:
Monday to Friday
|6:30 to 7:30 am||Meditation, Pranayama and Mantra Chanting Session ( learning and practice)|
|8:00 to 9:30 am||Yin Yoga Asana Practice ( Official sequences)|
|11: 00 to 12: 00 pm||Yoga Philosophy Discourse and Lecture/ Bhagwad Gita Discourse/ Karma Yoga|
|12:15 to 1: 30 pm||Yin Yoga Anatomy & Physiology/Asana Methodology|
|Lunch Break and Rest|
|4: 30 to 5: 30 pm||Asana Practice self or with teacher’s supervision and guidance// Corrections and Alignments/|
Saturday only Morning Practice till 10:00 am | Sunday Off
- Enrolled Yoga Teacher Training students would get 20% fee concession on Ayurveda courses either for the parallel part time Ayurveda courses or the schedules falling after the completion of their TTC. Offer valid only for 2 months advance booking online
- Early Bird discount for 2 months advance online payment and registration
Note: Terms and conditions applicable for special offers. Kindly engage us personally for special offers at the time of inquiry and registration.
Yin Yoga Course Curriculum
Detailed Syllabus for Yin YogaTeacher Training Course (3.5weeks, 200 hrs)
Yin Yoga Teachers Training Course at Vishuddhi Yoga has insights from ancient Hatha, Tantric and Chinese Daoist principles. This course mostly includes techniques of Yin Yoga focussing on Yin Yoga Philosophy, asanas (Yin Yoga asanas), pranayama (Yogic Breathing), Yin Yoga flows (Sequences), anatomy and physiology, special conditions for body and health issues, Yoga philosophy. (Patanjali Yoga sutras)